Terms & ConditionsThis site is strictly R18. Both visiting as well as purchasing items from our store is prohibited for persons under 18. We may request to see a valid ID before orders can be shipped.
In this agreement, we refer to you, the purchaser as "you" or "your" and High Supply NZ as "us", "we" or "our".
Section 1 - General
This agreement applies to all purchases of highsupply.nz.
Products by you from the highsupply.nz website and replaces all previous agreements between you and us.
We may change the terms of this agreement from time to time.
Read this agreement thoroughly prior to purchasing any products on our website.
Section 2 - Definition
"Agreement" means this agreement and includes any other terms incorporated into it by reference;
"Information" means all information supplied by you to us via the website or otherwise and includes, for example, your name, contact details, credit card details and your payment and transactions history; "GST" means goods and services tax;
"Products" means all products available for purchase on our website;
"Website" means our website, accessible via www.highsupply.nz
Section 3 - Purchasing terms
When purchasing our products you confirm that:
- You are over the age of 18. You understand that you may be required to provide a valid form of identification prior to purchase and/or before couriers will give you your order at delivery. You also understand that upon such a request you will be able to present such identification and if not, you will be unable to receive your order.
- You accept and will follow all of the conditions set out in this agreement.
- Any and all information you supply to us is without fault- We may restrict your ability to visit our site or purchase products from us
- You acknowledge that prior to purchases, you have read and understand the terms within this agreement and you are over the age of 18.
- We reserve the right to take any action we see fit against you to seek compensation for any loss or damage we may have suffered from any purchase(s) or actions taken on our site made by a minor or from the parent/guardian of a minor who caused a purchase(s) or actions taken on our site.
- You agree that any purchases made from this site is for legitimate legal purposes and you will not use our services in any manner that is contrary to New Zealand law or the condition contained within this agreement. A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in an immediate termination of your services and/or legal action.
Section 4 - Price
Product prices quoted on our website are inclusive of GST.
You must pay us the full price quoted.
We reserve the right to vary prices without notice.
4.1 - Transit Cost
Product prices are quoted exclusive of transit costs. Any courier or handling charges in relation to your order will be notified to you at the time you place your order and be added to the price.
4.2 - Mistakes by computer/human error
i) In the event that computer error results in a material misstatement of the price of your order we may, prior to your receipt of the order or at any time thereafter, require that you pay us the difference between the amount actually paid by you in respect of your order and the correct amount payable.
ii) In the event that we become aware of any misstatement prior to delivery, we will make reasonable endeavors to contact you and advise you accordingly. You may elect to cancel your order to the extent of the misstatement.
Section 5 - Product availability
All products are sold subject to their availability. Promotional items may be limited as to quantity. We shall not be responsible for our inability to supply products to you where they are not presently available or where our stock of the relevant product(s) has been exhausted.
In the event that we are unable to supply products in the quantities specified in your purchase order, you may elect to cancel or vary your order by agreement with us.
Section 6 - Processing of orders
- Orders placed Monday - Thursday will be processed and dispatched to our courier company the following day
- Orders placed on Friday - Sunday will be processed and dispatched to our courier company on the next working day.
- Orders placed on a public holiday will be processed and dispatched to our courier company on the next working day.
Section 7 - Shipping
All orders will be shipped with overnight delivery. Although we use this standard, factors such as but not limited to delays with NOW Couriers, stock availability, damaged parcels and other factors outside of our control may delay your shipping.
7.1 - Rural
Rural Courier (2-5 working days)
7.2 Saturday delivery
i) Targeted but not guaranteed.
ii) No refund will be issued if Saturday deliveries were not made on time.
iii) Only orders placed before Thursday night will be eligible for Saturday delivery.
iv) Not available for rural deliveries.
7.3. Authority to Leave (ATL)
All parcels are shipped with signature required. High Supply NZ is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen parcels if you have given an Authority to Leave (ATL) by NOW Couriers
7.4. Additional Fee
i) At the unlikely event, we may require you to pay shipping fees should you have provided us an address that does not accurately charge you the correct shipping fee(s). Should this occur, we will place your order on hold and will contact you via email to let you know.
ii) Where we fail to deliver or have delayed delivery of your order or part of your order or where any loss is incurred by you in relation to such delivery and is within our control, our liability shall be restricted to payment of the cost of replacing the order or part of the order, as we may determine (in our sole discretion).
iii) Advice regarding order shortages or damage in transit must be given to our customer service team no later than one day after receipt of products.
iv) Delivery is complete when the products reach the address you have specified for delivery. We will be responsible for arranging the delivery of products unless you arrange otherwise with us
v) Nothing in these terms entitles you to return the products as being surplus to your needs, or for any other reason other than set out herein.
Section 8 - Incorrect order
In the rare event that the product(s) that you have received is incorrect. We require you to contact us by email/phone within 48 hours from the time the product has been marked as delivered by NOW Couriers. If you do not contact us within this timeframe, we will assume that you have accepted the error and a refund or exchange will not be provided.
Due to hygienic reasons, if you have received the wrong product (e-liquids, devices, etc), we require you to keep the product sealed and unopened and notify us within the time-frame as mentioned above. We will be unable to issue a refund or exchange if the product(s) has been opened or the seal has been damaged.
Section 9 - Damaged parcel upon inspection
If your parcel arrived damaged due to shipping, we require you to contact us by email within 24 hours from the time the product has been marked as delivered by NOW Couriers. If you do not contact us within this timeframe, we may not be able to provide you a refund or replacement.
In some cases, we may be required to open an investigation with the courier service used to ship your product prior to sending a replacement or issuing a refund to you. Please allow up to 7 working days from the time that an investigation is opened for a replacement or refund to be issued (depending on the courier service investigation).
Section 10 - Payment terms
10.1. Payment Terms
i) You must pay us in full at the time that you submit your order unless we have agreed to give you credit.
ii) If we agree to give you credit, you are required to pay us in full no later than the 10 working days following the date of your order ("due date"), provided that if in our sole opinion and unsatisfactory feature develops in our trading relationship with you, we reserve the right to cancel the credit period and require that you pay us immediately.
10.2. Remedies for non-payment(s)
We reserve the right to recover any products for which you have not paid by the due date. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising as a result of recovery.
10.3. Bank Transfers
i) All payments made to us by Bank Transfer will require proof of ID to be sent to us via email before your order will be processed.
We accept the following as a valid proof of ID (All IDs must be valid and not expired);
- Passport Driver
- Driver License
- Kiwi Access Card (also known as 18+ Card)
ii) We will require you to send your ID with the same email provided on the order. Should the proof of ID be invalid or is not acceptable, we reserve the right to place your order on hold or cancel your order entirely
Section 11 - Warranties
11.1. We represent and warrant to you that:
i)We have the right to sell the products to you
ii) You have the right to undisturbed possession of the products.
11.2. We represent and warrant to you that the products:
i) Are of acceptable quality having regard to their nature, the price, representations made by us, and any statements made on packaging.
ii) Are reasonably fit for the purpose that we represent.
Section 12 - Cancellations, returns and replacements
-After we have accepted your order for the products, you may not cancel the order without our consent.
- We will not consent to cancellation if we have processed documentation in fulfillment of your order.
- Returns for credit will be given at our discretion. You will have to pay for your own return on the products and agree that this is your responsibility.
Section 13 - Use of your information
You acknowledge that we, our employees, carriers, contractors, and agents may use or disclose any of the information identified in the previous paragraph for purposes connected with the supply of the services to you. Examples of purposes connected with supply include, for example:- administration of your account with High Supply NZ or on the website www.highsupply.nz
- Keeping you up to date with new offers/changes at www.highsupply.nz;
- During the term of this agreement, your use of the website will generate certain information that will be recorded electronically by us. Information of this type may include, for example, your IP address, your usage statistics, etc. We will also record your contact details, credit information, and any related personal details that you supply or that we obtain independently.
You may at any time make a written request to see any personal information that we hold or to ask us to correct any mistakes in that information.
Section 14 - Governing law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you
Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
Section 15 - Assignment
You may not assign any rights under this agreement except with our prior written consent.
We may assign our rights under this agreement without seeking your prior consent.
Section 16 - Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 17 - Contact information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com